top of page
501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization
Let others know that there is hope and understanding.
Each day, homeless individuals grapple with a myriad of difficulties, such as lack of employment, housing and food. For many, substance use disorder is one bullet on a growing list of problems, exacerbating their situation, leading to incarceration, mental disorders and even death.
Giving those in need a hand and letting others know that there is Hope and Understanding. Our goal is to replace Stigma with Hope thats associated with homelessness, substance use disorder and mental illness, one heart at a time.
- Sun, Dec 19Prevention Point Philadelphia
- Sat, Nov 20McPherson Square
- Sun, Oct 03CamdenOct 03, 2021, 9:30 AM – 12:00 PMCamden, Camden, NJ, USACamden outreach this Sunday 10/3/21 meeting at 9:30am at our indoor storage facility (25 Rockhill road, Cherry Hill, NJ) We will load our vehicles and hit the streets to spread hope, offer resources to those in need along with food, love bags, toiletries and clothing.
- Sun, Apr 25Extra Space StorageApr 25, 2021, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PMExtra Space Storage, 25 Rockhill Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003, USAWe will hit the streets of Camden/Phila to spread hope to those afflicted by homelessness and substance use. We will meet at our indoor storage facility to load cars and head out. All that’s required is helping hands, if you need a mask we can provide to you.
- Sun, Jan 12Lowe's Home ImprovementJan 12, 2020, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMLowe's Home Improvement, 3800 Aramingo Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19137, USAJoin us for Trisha's 41st Birthday Outreach, Trisha would like to hand out Cupcakes and Smiles to those who are experiencing homelessness and on the streets in Kensington. Along with cupcakes we will be handing out "Love bags" Toiletries, socks, clothing and assisting anyone into treatment if they a