Let others know that there is hope and understanding.
Each day, homeless individuals grapple with a myriad of difficulties, such as lack of employment, housing and food. For many, substance abuse is one bullet on a growing list of problems, exacerbating their situation, leading to incarceration, mental disorders and even death.
- Trisha’s 41st Birthday OutreachSun, Jan 12Lowe's Home ImprovementJan 12, 2020, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMLowe's Home Improvement, 3800 Aramingo Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19137, USAJoin us for Trisha's 41st Birthday Outreach, Trisha would like to hand out Cupcakes and Smiles to those who are experiencing homelessness and on the streets in Kensington. Along with cupcakes we will be handing out "Love bags" Toiletries, socks, clothing and assisting anyone into treatment if they a
- 3rd Annual Christmas for the HomelessSun, Dec 223800 Aramingo AveDec 22, 2019, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM3800 Aramingo Ave, 3800 Aramingo Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19137, USAOur 3rd annual Christmas for the Homeless in Kensington. We will serve breakfast foods along with a Christmas card station, hot cocoa station, gift our socks of love and care packages. We will be meeting at the Lowe’s shopping center 9:00 am 12/22. All new volunteers must sign a waiver.
- Stuff a sock, warm a heart!Sat, Nov 23Mount Laurel LibraryNov 23, 2019, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM ESTMount Laurel Library, 100 Walt Whitman Ave, Mt Laurel Township, NJ 08054, USA💞Bring your family and Join us for our 3rd annual Stuff a Sock, Warm a Heart event! November 23rd at Mount Laurel Library 2:00pm-4:00pm💞Gifting Holiday presents to children at risk in the community and Socks of Love to our friends on the street
- Back to School DriveSat, Jul 27Extra Space Storage (Indoor's)Jul 27, 2019, 7:00 PM – Aug 13, 2019, 7:00 PMExtra Space Storage (Indoor's), 25 Rockhill Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003, USAOur 3rd Annual Back to School Drive! This year we are having all donation drop offs at our indoor storage facility in Cherry Hill. You may collect up until August 27th. Please make appointment for your drop off on any Tuesday leading up to the 27th.
- 1st Annual Walk of Hope!Sat, Aug 18Laurel Acres ParkAug 18, 2018, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMLaurel Acres Park, 1045 S Church St, Mt Laurel, NJ 08054, USASaturday August 18, 2018! Come walk for hope! Letting others know recovery is possible and it works! Silence & Stigma kills! Brandon Novak guest speaker & possibly more! DJ Mark spinning awesome tunes Grass roots nonprofits Treatment centers family & friends Jake strong entertaining kids!